Good Blog Post and Commenting Examples

For blogs, check out the following:

For comments, here are some examples to follow. In sum, engage with the content of the post, rather than the structure (avoid – ‘great title!’ and things along those lines).

• Comments section on this post: http://urbaninquirer.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu/2017/09/16/how-can-we-fix-economic-inequality/#comment-24
  • Job outsourcing is a big issue today as companies compete to earn more than the other. This not only affects poverty in the US , but also in other countries where people are working for even less than they would get working in the US. I have a cousin in Argentina who works for an american company in computer programming. In comparison, they pay him much less than they would pay him here in the US. He, his mother, and his younger brother all work full time just to get by.
  • Hello! I just wanted to say that I completely agree with the statement that you pointed out made by Mr. Leonhard. We should value the workers within our companies and give them more power. I can’t help to think that it reminds me of that show on cable called “undercover boss”; where at the end of each show the CEO’s provide incentives to their hardworking employees. They do this as a show of gratitude and appreciation for all their hard work and dedication to their companies. In other words I think providing incentives through developing programs in their companies that’s goal is to help their employees in their every day life thrive. Like for an example: education reimbursement, free workshops and training would be useful. Interesting post!